Our vetting process of our candidates and clients can be pretty in-depth and it goes like this:
After we invite you for a membership,
- We will conduct an initial phone interview, which will last 10-30 minutes
- After the phone interview, if we feel you could be a potential match for anyone, we will then run a:
- Google search on your name,
- Add/View your facebook, instagram, linkedin, or any other social media we see you are active on,
- Run a light Spokeo search on your name (this is not a background check, read here why we do not run background checks)
3. Your final step in our vetting process is an in-person (facetime/skype) interview to dive deep into what you are looking for in a match. This usually last 20-60 minutes, please plan on getting personal.
Thereafter is the waiting game. We will reach out to you should we have a potential love match.
Co-Founder & Certified Matchmaker at Cinqe: Head hunter for love to professional singles since 2011 in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Orange County, Los Angeles and VIP clients all around the US. I write about dating, and I share my opinions and wisdom on anything that has to do with getting you to find your mate.