What Does Cinqe Do?
Cinqe is an old-fashioned boutique matchmaking firm who will work side by side with you to achieve your relationship goals. We meet each one of our clients face-to-face before we make any introductions (we have an 80% matching success rate), and we currently offer 5 services:
- Old-Fashioned Matchmaking
- This is our core: we’re committed to doing things the traditional way with dating. This involves getting to know each prospect and client in person, open availability, and dating consultation.
- Online Profile Reviewing
- We take a thorough look at your dating profile and offer tips and suggestions
- We Host Charity Events
- Weekly check-ins to help you with your dating process. These sessions will dive into your current dating situation and where you want it to go. We will assess your current flow and take the next steps to get you into the groove.
- Image Consulting
- We take you shopping to make you feel confident about your look
Is High-End Matchmaking A Good Avenue For Me?
Our service is not for everyone. When Becoming a client of a High-end matchmaker, you must be serious about your dating future and be prepared to trust our certified professional team.
If you know that you are looking for a long-term relationship, that would ultimately lead to marriage or last the rest of your life, Cinqe’s massive vetted network of singles would be a great fit for you. You are more than a few profile pictures and a few basic questions. We want to get to know you on a deeper level to make sure we match you with the best of our clientele.
When Should You Hire A Matchmaker?
Once you make the choice to work with a matchmaker, this should mean you are fully committed to finding the perfect life partner. Our advice is to be 100% honest with yourself and ask the following questions:
- Am I completely unsatisfied with online dating?
- Am I too busy to dedicate time to seek a partner?
- Am I willing to be open to advice and suggestions regarding my dating history?
- Am I 100% willing to invest in a Certified Matchmaking Company to find love for me?
3 Major Reasons Why We’re Hired
Reason One (and the most common) : We understand that life gets busy. However, just because you’re a busy individual does not mean you don’t want someone to share your life with. You are very successful in your professional life and you want that to correlate with your dating life. You outsource most aspects of your life to professionals: chefs, personal shoppers, personal assistants, and you want to ensure your personal life is in the best hands possible.
Some of our clients are among the wealthiest people in the metroplex, and they want to hire the most elite service out there to ensure they have the best success. With an over 80% success rate, official certification, extensive training and massive network, we are the choice that best fits that criteria.
Reason Two: When you know what you’re looking for is difficult to find, i.e. “Oh, you cannot find what I’m looking for. I am the pickiest person alive and you will never find my match,” (we hear this monologue on a daily basis) it’s expected that you’ll be skeptical about trusting matchmakers to have success finding that person. Lucky for you, finding difficult matches is our speciality. Specifically, we hunt down, to the T, what you’re primarily looking for and who is also looking for someone like you. Below are a few example clients we’ve had the pleasure of taking on who had very particular match preferences:
- 29 year old female Business Owner seeking to date anywhere in the US. Match must be: attractive, 30-35, 6-6”3, with a net-worth of over 100 million.
- 66 year old male, non-drinker, separated for 12 years, seeking a woman in her 40s who has blonde hair and is located within 10 miles of him.
- 70 year old male, 5”4, seeking companionship
- 65 year old BBW celebrity seeking companionship
- 55 year old female executive, seeking to date black men ages 45-56, with an income of at least 500k a year.
- 55 year old female celebrity seeking to date men with full-head of hair, at least 6”2, has grown children, ages 45-55, and has an income of at least 400k a year.
- 23 year old introverted tech CEO seeking Ivy League educated women within 20 miles of his office.
- 49 year old female doctor seeking a partner who wants to have children
Reason Three: You have anxieties about dating. No matter what you do, you cannot seem to get to a second date. When you’re on a date, you struggle with what to say or do, you aren’t sure what to text, how soon to text, if you should pick up your date, what to wear on a date, if you should kiss your date, the list is endless. One of Cinqe’s defining factors is our 24/7 availability that is crucial for singles who need coaching and last minute advice.
We like to stress our certification to be as transparent as possible with our prospective clients and future clients. Each one of us has undergone extensive training and have been awarded official certification by the Matchmaking Institute. As matchmakers who hold certification, we are expected to always comply with the high matchmaking standards, procedures, confidentiality, in addition to remaining knowledgeable about our industry.
We Identify Your Dating Patterns
We started Cinqe back in 2012, and have based our company on our team’s extensive experience, relationship wisdom, and our passion in leading people to happy, long-lasting relationships. During our weekly conversations, we identify your dating patterns in an effort to avoid repeating the same mistakes on future dates.
Is Feedback From Dates Truly Important?
In short, absolutely. We need to know the brutal truth about how your dates went (if you felt comfortable with your date, if there were more than a few awkward silences, what you thought at first sight, conversation, etc). Honesty is crucial. That way, we can use your feedback to match you up with someone more suitable. We will always be equally as honest with you, providing relevant details from your match’s feedback from your date as well. We all hate leaving a date thinking it was amazing, and then never going on a second. To prevent this from happening, genuine candidate feedback is essential. Consider your matchmaker your “middle-man” and a safe place where you can share authentic thoughts about your dates.
We Know How To Get You To The First Date
Frequently with online dating, a majority of first dates don’t happen. Singles either get busy, pursue others, or neither party is willing to make the first move. Our team of certified high-end matchmakers are extremely experienced in getting that first date to not only happen, but it will have a higher prospect of a successful outcome. We do this by scheduling your introductory calls with your match; no more missed calls and awkward texts to schedule a time to chat regarding your date. Our matchmakers make it seamless to get in touch with your match so you can share the planned details.
A few common questions frequently asked of our team of professionals:
- How do you end the first date?
- How to get to the second date?
- What do I text back?
- Do I pick her up?
- Should I really go on that date even though we do not appear to be a perfect match?
- Should I kiss her?
- What should I wear? (women & men)
- How soon do I ask them out again following the first date?
When you choose to become a client with us, you have the counsel of three certified matchmakers to advise and navigate you thru the landmines of today’s dating world.
Another aspect of Cinqe that sets us apart from other matchmaking companies is our genuine care which is apparent thru our 24/7 availability and weekly chats. Weekly conversations with either Katy, Erica, or Melissa are important because we take your worries, thoughts, and concerns to heart. We are available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have, (ex. what to wear on a first date, what to say when you get nervous and blank, etc.), as well as to just be a friendly, comforting hand in navigating you through your dating life.
What Areas Of California Do You Have Clients In?
We are currently serving clients who live in Orange County, Los Angeles, Silicon Valley and San Francisco. Email us at [email protected] to see if you qualify for an in-person meeting with one of our Certified Matchmakers: Katy Clark, Melissa Lapchuk or Erica Arrechea. We are a very small team of experienced Matchmakers, and our clients are not handed off to staff once we decide to work together. We remain with you until you decide to end your contract or until we’ve found you love.
What Is The Difference Between Joining Our Network And Being A Paying Client?
A Paying Client is someone for whom we actively search to find matches. Paying Clients have guaranteed dates.
By joining our network, you are added to our online pool of whom we match with our Paying Clients. There is no cost. Those who join our network are only contacted if we believe they would be a good match for a current paying client. We encourage anyone who lives in California, between the ages of 25 and 70, of any race and religion, to join our network for us to potentially match with Paying Clients.
How Does This Work When I Join Your Network?
As a member of our network, you will only be contacted if we believe you would be a great fit with one or more of our existing Paying Clients. We welcome people in California ages 25-70, of all races and religions, to create a free profile and join our network today. Here’s how the joining the network process works:
- Join our Network – Fill out our internal discreet form here on our site.
- We review every profile and take into account your deal breakers. If we feel you are a fit for our typical paying clients, we will email or call you to set up a time to meet with us. This is by invitation only.
- After we have met you, we will send you a full profile on a client. If you agree to be introduced, we then send your profile to the client. This will be the first time they will see your information. We do not share any of your information without prior consent. Please understand that this does not always guarantee a date. The client needs to accept the date as well. When the client has accepted, we will contact you again to let you know the details.
- Go on your date – Text or call us after and let us know how it went! This helps us improve your matches in the future and lets us know what works for you and what doesn’t. That’s the true benefit of personalized matchmaking.
How Does This Work As A Paying Client?
As a Paying Client, our team will actively search to find your perfect match. We take your investment in us very seriously, and we in-turn try our best to connect you with singles that are ideally what you’re searching for. How it works:
- A phone screening to see if you qualify to become a client
- After you pass the initial pre-screening, we set up a time for you to meet our team
- We place you with a matchmaker who best suits you
Katy works with our Orange County women and post-divorce clients
Erica works with all clients and our VIP’s
Melissa works with our Orange County and Los Angeles general clients and faith-based
Usually, at our face to face meeting, we review your past relationships and plans for the future. At this meeting, we have matches in mind we like to describe to you to ensure we have the network and are on the same page to properly match you. After the contract is signed:
- We begin sending you matches who are excited to meet you
- We work with your schedule to let you know a time to call your match and share the details on the date (location, parking, etc).
- We like to set up the first date to make sure your questions are answered and you’re ready
- After the date we share crucial feedback
- From that information, we can properly present you with your next match. This is the true benefit of matchmaking. We are not a dating service; matchmaking happens when we take the information from those dates and bringing you matches who are better suited for you each time.
Why Women Choose Us
Our women clients love the vivacious, supportive energy our team has. This is one of the initial reasons why our women clients feel comfortable and at ease to share their open thoughts and opinions about dates with us.
Why Men Choose Us
Many of our male clients have a bit of anxiety when it comes to meeting women, and that’s one of the prominent reasons why they choose Cinqe. They love that we’re available 24/7 for advice, guidance, and to answer those tough questions that they typically ask their 20-something year old assistant or sister who’s been married for 23 years.
Why Are The Contracts 6 Months Or Longer?
Our contracts are longer simply because finding love takes time. Scheduling matches specialized for you can take weeks and months. Our network is comprised of business individuals, and with busy individuals, you get people who are taking vacations, visiting family, co-parenting, working hard on their business, and due to this, it takes time for us to set-up a meeting with someone who would be a great match. We are not just here to find you a date; we are here to find you a relationship and we need to interview the best possible person.
We also understand that you are a busy bee as well, which means some months you may not be available for a date. Therefore, the lengthy time of your contact will be necessary.
Again, we do not aim to just send you out on dates; we take pride in ensuring that each individual client understands that we sincerely are here to find them true love that will last.
What If I Want To Be Matched With Someone Who Lives In Another State Or Country?
National searches are our specialty! Being certified by the Matchmaking Institute allows us to tap into a network of the most sought-after matchmaker dating pool in the world. From dignitaries to executives, to some of Forbes’ wealthiest billionaires, if you’re searching to date at the highest level, we can make that happen.